Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker Birth:3.1kg; 1 month:4.1kg; 2 months: 4.7kg; 3 months : 5.2kg; 4 months: 5.9kg; 5 months: 6.5kg; 6 months: 7.0kg; 7 months:

Friday, February 13, 2009

Me in cloth diapers


This is me in wearing a napkin. Tok ma made it for me when i was a new born I wore this as diapers are to big for me. (will upload the pics later)

After the napkin stage I move on to wearing prefolds and diaper covers. (will upload the pics later)

This is me now wearing my cloth diaper with inserts. I need to wear 2 layers of inserts as I pee a lot. Still am wearing prefolds and diaper covers from time to time.


This is me wearing disposable diapers. huhue. Ummi you'll have to buy me some more cloth diapers. I love them as it is softer against my skin. (will upload the pics later)


Ummi: Kurang budget la syg, nanti economy dah stabil baru beli ye. =) (arahan dari ayah: semua perbelanjaan dibekukan buat sementara waktu)

4 comments:

Puan Ninie said...

hehehe
ape laa ayah nie..;p

she's grown up daa...
semangat da ...;)

Faridatul Bariza Binti Md Nasir said...

hehe..yup dah besar and makin berat..macam angkat dumbell dah ha..tgn umminye berketul2 ade muscle..haha..xpasal

haziq amirul haq said...

hi Sofeah,
leh kenal

Faridatul Bariza Binti Md Nasir said...

hai haziq..

salam perkenalan