Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker Birth:3.1kg; 1 month:4.1kg; 2 months: 4.7kg; 3 months : 5.2kg; 4 months: 5.9kg; 5 months: 6.5kg; 6 months: 7.0kg; 7 months:

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

On my belly

At the age of 3 months and 1 week I can now lay on my belly and my bones are strong enough to support my head.Want to see? Look at me showing off.
"I so wanted to crawl to ayah but I have not learn the skills yet. You wait ayah one day I can even run to you"

"Hehe..this is me...Ummi Look at me..I can turn on my own and you don't need to support my head anymore. Ayah! when will you buy me a bumbo seater?"

3 comments:

wun said...

owh sofeah...tentang bumbo tu, bila awak dah pandai bercakap tanpa perlu ummi pretend bercakap sebagai awak ayah beli...

or next month.

Anonymous said...

chumel btol sofeah pakai white colour tu...
pndi dh dia meniarap ye...
tu kalo dh buleh blari,jenuhla mak ayah dia kejar nanti..hehehe

Faridatul Bariza Binti Md Nasir said...

wun: wah lambat betul ayah nak belikan..hehe..nanti dah ade bumbo sure die tak jerit2 dah kan..hikhik

krsty: true2..ni baru pandai meniarap payah dah nk pakaikan baju asyik nk pusing jer..dah merangkak n berjalan nanti tak tau la macam mane..huhue..makin slim la mak bapak die ni ha...