Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker Birth:3.1kg; 1 month:4.1kg; 2 months: 4.7kg; 3 months : 5.2kg; 4 months: 5.9kg; 5 months: 6.5kg; 6 months: 7.0kg; 7 months:

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My new zapp~

Have just received my brand new zapp last 2 weekends. Ayah bought it from Germany. Yeah all the way over there? you might ask yourself. Well it's cheaper than buying it here. It's in strawberry red. Totally love it. Thank you soo much to papa(my uncle by the way). Since ayah had no credit cards so we had to borrow papa's.

Here are the pics:
Since, I can't sit in the zapp yet so Ayah attached the maxi Cosi carrier on top. Ummi's the most happiest person when we received the zapp.Now I can ride the zapp happily at malls without ayah "bising" because of back ache carrying me around. can't blame him as I am getting heavier by the day though.

No comments: