Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker Birth:3.1kg; 1 month:4.1kg; 2 months: 4.7kg; 3 months : 5.2kg; 4 months: 5.9kg; 5 months: 6.5kg; 6 months: 7.0kg; 7 months:

Thursday, June 4, 2009

I can crawl..here I come..

It was just a week ago that I tried to lift my bum off the floor - trying to crawl - and every time I do, my arms and legs would tremble, unable to hold my body weight. They weren't strong yet back then. This was last week's story. Earlier this week I'm already crawling, not only that, I can now pull myself up and stand up but then I'll come tumbling down afterward and scream on top off my lungs. I crawl very fast. I love moving around on my own without using the walker. I can turn and go anywhere but my parents of course put boundaries so I don't fall down the bed or go out into the balcony on my own. Ummi will restrict me from going into the kitchen. God knows what's in the kitchen. I don't understand why she does not allow me to crawl there. I don't like to crawl there anyways. So I'm not missing anything I guess.

Here are pictures of me crawling (my father wants them to look like movie pictures).


Tadaa~ I'm here!

5 comments:

wun said...

alahai comeinye anak ayah ni merangkak...hahaha.

Anonymous said...

jaga...dinosor dtg menyerang...huhuhuhu.....

kurus la maknye nak mengejar dia nnt...merata nak explore tu.

Humaira Bt. Raslie said...

YAY! now Auntie Maira boleh beli kasut plak:)

raichareu said...

hahaha..
yela tu die xsuke gi dapur. mse kitorg jge aritu,
dh pusingkn kt tempat lain pon,
dapur jugak yg ditujunye. hahah.
die nk memasak laa long.

Nurul said...

awk nie pelik la kkcik..
mule2 kte die xske pg dapur..
pastu kte die nk msk lak..
haishh pening2...
huhuhu..