Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker Birth:3.1kg; 1 month:4.1kg; 2 months: 4.7kg; 3 months : 5.2kg; 4 months: 5.9kg; 5 months: 6.5kg; 6 months: 7.0kg; 7 months:

Friday, June 12, 2009

Me~ waving goodbye

I can now wave goodbye to anyone who is leaving but i don't wave if I'm the one leaving especially if ummi is wearing her tudung. I know from that instant that we are going out and no way am i going to stay back. want to see me wave? here it is...Its actually the first time I waved, papito took the video. Everyone was soo surprised. Ayah was really amazed. Gob smacked I tell you.



6 comments:

Nurul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nurul said...

alololoo comeinye..dh pndi wave goodbye dh..huh xaci nye..guess i missed out much huh..huhuhuh..

Anonymous said...

cuteeee

Anonymous said...

cumelnyee.....pandai babai dh ye...

wun said...

hehe..tue la..cepat betul la bb ni membesar..before you know it die dah masuk skolah dah..huhue

wun said...

by the way yang atas ini adalah ummi dia...