Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker Birth:3.1kg; 1 month:4.1kg; 2 months: 4.7kg; 3 months : 5.2kg; 4 months: 5.9kg; 5 months: 6.5kg; 6 months: 7.0kg; 7 months:

Thursday, April 23, 2009

My First Solid Food

The last two nights ummi and ayah cooked me my first meal. Yes, I'm finally ready for my first solid food. Want to know I stated Ummi n ayah? it is because it took them ages to cook rice porridge for me. what could be so difficult I wonder. It's just rice and boil it with water. Because it took them soo long to cook my porridge taking turns to stir it, I nearly fell asleep but of course I could not sleep yet so I was in a cranky mood. When ayah came pick me up, I screamed on top of my lungs. I want ummi. But ummi was busy in the kitchen. She had to cook dinner for her and ayah as well as mine. In the end ummi had to carry me whilst ayah continue doing the cooking me n ummi only watched. Knowing ummi she still could not let ayah do it alone so she help a little bit.

Seriously they both did not know how to cook plain rice porridge. It was a total disaster. They end up wasting a lot of rice.(kesian, nasi tu mesti nangis kan). Anyway, it turned out OK in the end. I ate a lot as well. I like it. Ummi mixed the porridge with some breast milk. I liked it because of the milk so it did not taste horrible at all. I expected it to be like eating some lumpy weird tasting thing.

So yesterday, ummi steamed some carrots for. It is much easier compared to cooking rice porridge. All she did was peel the carrots skin, slice it and chucked it in the rice cooker n left it to steam. Then she put it in the food chopper to make it like a puree. After that it's ready for me to eat. Tadaa~ owh and some of the left overs she put it in the fridge so I can eat it for today.

Here are some of the pictures of me eating solid food. Nasty eh,
I still don't have full control of my tongue.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

amboi semangatnye makan!

wun said...

haha gambar yang sepah tu diletaknya...ciss.