Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker Birth:3.1kg; 1 month:4.1kg; 2 months: 4.7kg; 3 months : 5.2kg; 4 months: 5.9kg; 5 months: 6.5kg; 6 months: 7.0kg; 7 months:

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Second Day~ (1st November 2008)

Today is my second day in this world. Because I'm new to this world a lot of people came to visit me on this day and it's a Saturday too you know what I mean.

On this day people come and go just to see me. From morning until night. I was soo exhausted. Soo were Ummi and ayah. I can see it from their faces. We did not have enough sleep from the night before. I woke up every hour because of colic. At first Ayah did not know what to do as I cried endlessly. Ummi was too tired to get up. She was really weak. Because I cried soo much Ummi woke up eventually. Ummi just remembered that she brought baby oitment for treating colic and suggested that Ayah rub it on my belly. And so he did. I farted a lot after that and I slept peacefully until morning.

It is today that Ayah took a picture of me and Ummi. I was smiling in the camera. Ayah was soo proud that he captured the picture whilst I was smiling and showed it to everyone. I think this was the first smile or maybe I smiled the day before.
____________________________________________________________________
Ummi's note:-

The three of us was so exhauted by the end of the day. I was soo emotional that night I felt like scolding everybody.

Just a note to self, if anyone whom has just given birth let them rest for a week atleast before going to visit them. It is really tiring when you do not have enough rest and you need to entertain the visitors. It is just exhausting. Trust me, I know.

No comments: