Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker Birth:3.1kg; 1 month:4.1kg; 2 months: 4.7kg; 3 months : 5.2kg; 4 months: 5.9kg; 5 months: 6.5kg; 6 months: 7.0kg; 7 months:

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Day Sofeah was born~

Thursday (30th October 2008),

9.17pm - My name is Sofeah binti Muhammad Syazwan Rahimy. I was born into this world at this hour. As I came out from Ummi I felt there is something wrong with my chest. I tried breathing but something is just not right. I cried as loud as I can. Something is wrong. Then somebody came close to me with this long tube and put it through my mouth. Uurrgghh, I can not describe the feeling but it did make me feel better and I was relieved.

After that I was handed to a tall man. He whispered to my ears. I could not make sense of it. Then I was handed to another person. This time the person is a women. She brought me to some other place. while moving to another place there were other people followed us. All were excited to see me. I do not know why. Maybe because I'm just soo cute and adorable. I was then put into a glass or plastic bed behind a glass wall. The people that followed me then just watched me from the other side of the glass wall.

I stayed behind the glass wall for a while. They did not even gave me a bath. I guess they were waiting for someone. I was right. They were waiting for that someone who I later call Ummi to get out from the labour room. Ummi stayed for quite sometime in there. After Ummi was all done they took me to her, since Ummi wanted to breastfeed me. Ummi does not want them to feed me formula milk.

I was brought into the room where Ummi was and everyone else was there to. When feeding, me and Ummi, both struggled. Ummi struggled with giving me the milk while I struggled with sucking the milk. I drank a little because I was too tired. I also know that Ummi was tired too. So we went to sleep.
___________________________________________________________________________

Ummi's note:-

Because Ummi breastfed Sofeah that night and the lift at that hospital was not working at the time, sofeah get's to spend the night with Ummi. Ummi and Ayah was soo happy. The first night she was with us.

1 comment:

wahyun said...

welcome to the world, haha!