Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker Birth:3.1kg; 1 month:4.1kg; 2 months: 4.7kg; 3 months : 5.2kg; 4 months: 5.9kg; 5 months: 6.5kg; 6 months: 7.0kg; 7 months:

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Me going bald (1st November 08)

Ayah shaving my hair...The chronology:~
First of all Ayah cut my hair using a pair of scissors~ owh my hair..Am gonna miss it~ Ayah, do you really have to shave my lovely hair? (wink2 whilst making a cute face..see2)

I better sleep so I don't have to feel so sad seeing all my hair leaving my head..sob2


This is me before 'bercukur' took place. Am gonna miss my lovely hair~ Now I really do look like a boy~

Ayah dah start cukur sikit~ look2 owh nnoooo...my lovely hair..huhue


All done~ it took 3 hours just to shave my head bald.. hey I actually look cuter when I'm bald..hehe..do you agree?

AAArrgghh soo tired.. off to sleep..ZzzzzZZZzzzz..care to join me?

3 comments:

Puan Ninie said...

cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee giler on his bad...hahahaha..

xper..
will make she look sweeter with the new hair...;p

can i had her as my " ANgKAt DAughTer WAN??..;P

wun said...

haha ada ke such a thing as angkat daughter? datang laa lawat dia...tapi mmg cute pun kan :)

Anonymous said...

cute hamat anakanda sofeah ni...
she doesnt look like a 'buas' daughter aaa...
xley imagine ms mum dia ckp dia sleep sana sini peginye smpi pale jatuh seme...
hhehhe...