Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker Birth:3.1kg; 1 month:4.1kg; 2 months: 4.7kg; 3 months : 5.2kg; 4 months: 5.9kg; 5 months: 6.5kg; 6 months: 7.0kg; 7 months:

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I want my Milk~

A few days a go I've learnt to communicate with Ummi and ayah.

When I make a clucking noise or rather like a sucking noise Ummi and ayah understands that I want my milk.

Owh and when I'm drinking up my milk, no one is allowed to touch me. Only ummi can but she can't fiddle with me. I hate it when I'm trying to focus and enjoying my milk other people irritates me by touching me. When people do touch me or stroke my bald head I'll stop drinking and I'll stare them from the corner of my eye at the same time I'll give them a warning by grumbling.

Furthermore, during my feeding time ummi can't do anything else or in other terms can not multitask such as reading a book or browsing the net. I want her to only focus on me,talk and play with me. Otherwise I'll stop drinking and murmur until ummi pays attention to me again only then I'll continue.

Yesterday I've learnt to coo and babble. I like to make sounds as if I'm trying to communicate with ummi and ayah. Since I'm a light sleeper during the day, I'm awake most of the time.I like to play and make noises as if ummi understands me. I always want someone to accompany me every time. I love the presence of people(only a few people) but when there is a crowd I'll force myself to sleep as I don't want too many attention from them.

Looking forward to learning something new today.

I'll update you later ya!~

No comments: